Vision Guard sliding folding shutter
A tough, open style shutter that provides a high level of security while keeping a sense of open space.
The Vision Guard sliding folding shutter is similar in look and feel to the Classic Chainlink. But where the Classic Chainlink has a curtain of rods and plates, the Vision Guard curtain consists of rigid aluminium panels. This provides a similar level of openness with an increased level of security. And where the Classic Chainlink only comes in an anodised natural finish, the Vision Guard is available in virtually any colour.
- Excellent airflow and visibility
- Increased level of security
- Available in any colour
Images Vision Guard
(Click images to enlarge)
Vision Guard Sliding Folding Security Shutter.
Horizontally operated top hung sliding folding shutter.
Constructed from 152mm wide x 19mm high truss-like horizontal members spaced at 305mm vertical intervals. The panel centreline consists of 11mm diameter tubing over a full height, concealed 8mm diameter rod. The panels are framed on 178mm centres.
The overhead track is 33mm wide x 46mm high and takes 29mm diameter roller trolleys. The rollers bear on a 7mm thick aluminium surface within the track.
Track curves, where indicated, have a 254mm or 356mm radius.
A custom radius track is also available as an option.
- 10 micron clear anodizing
- White acrylic paint
- Light bronze acrylic paint
- Medium bronze acrylic paint
- Black acrylic paint
Optional painting to any RAL colour possible.
Push or pull, manual operation.
The grill incorporates 62mm x 33mm aluminium rectangular locking posts that are placed at regular intervals along the length of the curtain.
Posts fitted with floor bolts include a spring capped floor socket.
Lead and trailing end posts are fitted with cylinder controlled lock stiles with self-adjusting cold rolled steel floor and top track bolts.
Intermediate locking posts are generally fitted for every 3048mm of curtain.
Bi-parting curtain assemblies are supplied with a hook-bolt deadlock activated by keyed or thumb-turn cylinders. The associated slam-post is fitted with a steel floor bolt and includes a full height channel to accept the hook-bolt deadlock.
Weight and Stacking:
7.3 kg/square metre.
Minimum stacking is 87.5mm/metre of opening plus 89mm per locking member.
Please note: the shutter support must be able to carry the weight of a fully stacked door at any point along its length.
- Constructed from durable materials for longevity and reliability.
- Horizontally operated top hung design allows for smooth and effortless operation.
- Provides enhanced security with aluminum rectangular locking posts placed at regular intervals along the curtain.
- Customizable finishes including anodizing and acrylic paint options to match various aesthetic preferences.
- Manual operation allows for easy control and adjustment as needed.
- Bi-parting curtain assemblies feature a hook-bolt deadlock for added security.
- Lightweight design at 7.3 kg/square meter reduces strain on support structures.
- Minimum stacking requirements ensure efficient use of space.